Saturday, June 28, 2008

Kelly's Wedding

The last of my high school friends got married this weekend. We had a wonderful time catching up with friends. Layla entertained us with her wonderful dancing skills.



Kelly married Jason Evans. She was such a beautiful bride. We were all so very happy for her.



Here is me and Tanner. I think it is one of the only pictures I have of the 2 of us. (I am not to fond one having my picture made now a days because I have yet to lose my baby weight.) He was so good he just watched everyone.



My favorite part of the night was seeing and talking to my friends. I love each and everyone of them so very much. When we get together we always have to best time and it feels like we have never been apart. I love you girls!



5 comments:

monica said...

A long way from the days with Amy & I as your chaperons on beach trips!! :) Everyone is grown up now, crazy how time flies. Everyone looks great and I love the picture of you with Tanner, sweet!!

Anonymous said...

great photos! Looks like a fun time. fabulous blog, by the way.

Summer Pendley said...

Aimee, That pic of all you girls reminds me of MHS!!! You are still look great and are still close...that's so awesome!

I love the new look of the blog! Kelly did look so pretty and so happy! :)

trisha_tanner said...

I love the picture of you and Tanner!
I tagged you on my blog...its one of those lame surveys... but its fun check it out : )

Anonymous said...

Hey Aimee,

I'm glad I found your blog through the comment you left on my blog: ). Layla and Tanner are so cute, it's amazing how much they look like you. Thanks for posting pictures of Kelly's wedding. You all looked so pretty. Hope you're doing well!