Friday, June 13, 2008

Tanner Paul





One of my favorite part about watching my children grow is seeing their personalities start to blossom. I loved watching Layla go from a baby to a toddler and I am enjoying watching Tanner too. I have to say his personality is very different from his sisters. Layla was always so quiet, she didn't want to be held and she wanted to be down on the floor. Tanner LOVES to cuddle and he is so active. He started rolling over at 9 weeks and I am praying that is not foreshadowing things to come, but my favorite part of him is his smile. That boy smiles constantly. I have never seen such a smily baby. All you have to do is smile and talk to him and he tries to talk back to you. He takes breaks while eating to smile. I do hope he continues his sweet little spirit.

2 comments:

monica said...

He smiles so big and you can see his gums, he looks like a little old man with no teeth. So sweet, love that boy!!

Anonymous said...

I love his smile too! He is so sweet!