Sunday, March 22, 2009

What a Wonderful Sunday!

The weather has just been so unbelievable. I have enjoyed being able to play outside with my little ones (even though Captain Drools is eating grass, sticks, and whatever else he can get his hands on. Today we went over to my parents house for Sunday lunch (like we always do). After we ate we went outside and just soaked up the wonderful weather. Here is Captain Drools and Pappy (his favorite person).


Look at those sweet baby feet. He is trying to escape to the driveway.While we were playing with Captain Drools, Miss Boss was down at my parents pond fishing with Uncle Luke. Miss Boss has never been fishing before and loved it. She even caught a fish. Can you believe it? It is actually a pretty big fish. We were all so impressed. When it was time to leave to go home Uncle Luke gave her a plastic worm to take with her. Well, Miss Boss loves that worm. She is even sleeping with it right now. She asked me if I could get hims some "covers". So, tomorrow we are making her worm a blanket. Oh, the things that girl thinks of. I love her pose in this picture.


2 comments:

Laura Ripley said...

Hey Amie, such great times. We are both so blessed with beautiful children and wonderful families. Looks like it was a great day.

Wendy said...

Adorable!! Looks like I missed a good weather weekend! Weather was nice in Houston but hotter than here. A blanket for a worm....how do you even do that - hilarious!