Monday, May 18, 2009

Somebody got a haircut!

Well, it has been almost 2 months since Miss Boss gave herself a haircut. I decided this weekend to take her to finally get everything fixed. She was not born with a lot of hair and it has taken her a very long time to grow what little hair she has. This was her first official "professional" haircut. I have trimmed her hair up from time to time (even after the infamous Joe Dirt cut). When we got there she just looked around and as you can tell she was very serious about getting her haircut. She gets so serious about things like this. I have NO IDEA where she gets that from. She did enjoy staring at herself in the mirror the whole time.


3 comments:

misty said...

She looks beautiful! And by the way, it's those quiet, serious types that you have to worry about when they get older. They are usually up to no good or at least "seriously" thinking about getting some trouble started :)

Hope you are enjoying your first week of summer! I know I am. Talk to you soon.

cathy said...

Well I know she doesn't get that serious look from you!
Love the new cut!

Laura Ripley said...

Looking good! Love the cute cut.