Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Layla's last dance class






On Monday, I got to go to Layla's last dance class. She has been going to a mommy and me ballet class since January. Since I work my mom has been taking her. I was lucky this year since I had Tanner I got to take her while I was on maternity leave. In their last class the kids can change costumes and the parents are allowed to bring cameras and video cameras. I enjoyed watching Layla dance so much. I am amazed by how serious she takes her dance class. She does not smile muchl and she concentrates very hard.

2 comments:

monica said...

Hey, my next blog topic too! Your Mom has the CD of pics, sooo fun! I like all the crazy stuff I did to them. Her serious face is so funny!!

Unknown said...

Love the pictures of Layla!!!!! She is so beautiful. I think the top one is my favorite, but love them all. Of course, Tanner is precious also!

Kelly