Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Tanner's 2 month checkup.


Yesterday I took Tanner to the doctor for his 2 month checkup. It is always an adventure when you have to take a 2 year old along with you during there naptime. Layla tried very hard to behave. Here is a picture of her waiting for the doctor to come in and check out Tanner. Tanner had to get shots and of course I tried very hard not to cry.
He weighed 11 lbs and 5 oz. He was in the 50 percentile for both height and weight which is very different from his sister because she was always in the 100 %.

2 comments:

Wendy Harmon said...

How cute - I love this blog, what a great idea! Will it send me an email when you update it? Sounds like Tanner is growing well! I know all too well about having to take a 2 yr old with you and an infant - it was always a challenge :-)

monica said...

Crazy girl. Looking forward to you blogging, welcome to blogger world. It's sort of addicting. I LOVE it way more than facebook or myspace for sure!! I'm pretty "over" both of those sites. Hugs deary!!