Friday, May 16, 2008

This past week




Layla has been sick with a stomach virus this past week. It has been so gross. It is so much harder when they are little with a stomach virus because you cannot get them to throw up in the toilet. I spent my whole week washing clothes, sheets, and towels. Luckily, layla is back to her normal bossy self. I worked really hard while she was sick to keep her away from the baby which was very hard, but it looks like it has paid off because Tanner has not got sick yet. Thank God.

One night when Layla was sick I decided to paint my toe nails. Layla was fasinated by what I was doing and I decided to try and paint hers. She sat so very still and allowed me to paint them. She also set long enough for them to dry. Which is a miracle. Afterwards, she was so proud of her toes. She keep tell me "Wow mommy, my toes are pretty". She also had to show her toes off to everyone else. Here is a picture of our toes and some from this past Mother's Day at my parent's house.

2 comments:

monica said...

That's a sweet pic of your toes together. She must have been sick to sit there that long, lol. Maybe she'll like it enough to let you do it often. Brrrr.... I bet the pool was cooolllldddd!

Summer Pendley said...

Aimee! You didn't tell me you had a blog! :)

I'm so sorry Layla has been sick...yep, it is hard to get them to puke in the toilet...they just kinda go wherever...and ON whatever.

Tanner is getting so big! Jason said he was smiling a lot at the Jumpy Joey place...I gotta check that place out. Jason said it was fun! This week, we HAVE to meet up with the boys and girls! :) See ya soon!