Saturday, October 11, 2008

The Pumpkin Patch

Jason and I decided to take the little ones to a local pumpkin patch this morning. Well, I don't think they grow pumpkins there, but who knows. We didn't want to go anywhere far away r crowded. I think we are like old people, but that is a different blog for a different day. We walked around took some pictures and picked out a pumpkin. Miss Boss had a great time and Captain Drools did too. We picked a pumpkin out and we will be carving it in the coming week.

Here are a couple of pics from our morning.


I made Miss Boss sit next to her brother and she wasn't happy. She didn't want to get her picture made. It is so hard to get a good picture of the 2 of them.


She is already embarrassed by her family.
I just thought this picture was funny.


Tanner is looking at his daddy. What a cutie pie!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw... those are some cute babies

Anonymous said...

Sooo cute! Looks like yall had fun!