Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Literary Crack.

So, I know I haven't blogged in a while. I have been sucked into a new fascination with Twilight. I started reading Twilight on Wednesday night. On Friday I picked up the second book. On saturday I read the third book and on Sunday I started the fourth and final book. I must tell you that I loved them. I was totally unable to stop reading. My family and my home where totally neglected. When I was told what they were about I thought that sounds so stupid, but I started hearing several people talk about how good they were so I decided to start reading them. Each book has around 550 pages and the last one has about 750. The movie is coming out in November and I can't even begin to tell you how very excited I am. If you like a good book check it out!

7 comments:

monica said...

LOL LOL LOL ... Been sayin' it... told ya so...... that's what I thought too... vampires? seriously? yep!... So NOT what ya think....

SBreemes said...

I'm always looking for a good read that I can't put down (if not, it takes me forever to finish)! It's about vampires though? hmmm...I am not a huge fan of sci-fi stuff.

One of my favorite books is: Angry Housewives Eating Bon Bons
by Lorna Landvik - it's a no brainer and really hard to put down!

Lisa said...

Aimee, so I am next in line for them ? I will be there on Sunday after all. Hope to see you there. I have heard alot of great things about this series that makes me want to dive in!!

Aaron and Lyndsey said...

I read the first three with Eden this summer. Yeah, my house was in shambles and the kids were dirty from the lack of baths.

Anonymous said...

I want pictures of children!

Anonymous said...

I mean it, you took some of Layla eating pepper, what about those..?

Anonymous said...

Those babies sure are cute..how about some more photos of them...!