Thursday, October 9, 2008

Ruthie will you stop bugging me now?

So much has happened in the last couple of weeks. I am tired of getting messages and phone calls from Ruthie (my sister) to put new pictures up. When I told her I didnt have any she named a couple that she actually saw me take so posted them below. Miss Boss went on a field trip with my class a couple of weeks ago. We went to the fair. They had a little petting zoo. She had so much fun.
Here is Miss Boss and Ruthie at our Friday lunch. You might be able to notice all the black specs around her mouth....ah yeah....that is pepper. She ate just pepper at the table and a lot of it. She loved it. It made her happy so I just let her.


Here are some recent pictures of Captain Drools. He is getting so very big and his personality is really starting to come out and it is really scaring Jason and I. He has turned wild. This sweet little baby is starting to act crazy. He is not crawling yet, but that doesn't mean he is not moving around. He rolls until he is on the hardwood floors then he scoots backwards everywhere he wants to go. Numerous times he has scooted and gotten his legs stuck under the sofa. I am really enjoying watching his little personality coming out. We think he is going to be quite a comedian, but of course with Jason as his dad it is not hard to see.







on

3 comments:

Summer Pendley said...

Aimee...Layla eats pepper? That girl is crazy! :) And, Tanner is such a cute little chub...LOVE those little fluffy arms! Hehe! I think he's looking more and more like Layla, and it sounds like he's acting more and more like his daddy! We NEED to see ya'll! Tell your Jason to call my Jason!

Aaron and Lyndsey said...

Pepper?!? I don't even like pepper. You have the cutest babies. Love those pics of Cap. Drools.

SBreemes said...

Have you seen that SNL skit with the Uno Pizzeria and the guy who smells pepper??! It's so funny...

I can't believe she eats pepper? It must be so wonderful to have Ruthie around to see your babies grow up...I am jealous. I miss my sisters so much - I wish they could be with Ava (and me) more.

You are truly blessed with a wonderful family!