Saturday, November 1, 2008

Curious George and The Man with the Yellow Hat

This year on Halloween we went to the Hallelujah carnival at the church. This year is the first year that Miss Boss was really able to participate in most of the activities. She was very quiet and serious about the night. She loved being a monkey.

Miss Boss getting a tatoo.

The man with the yallow hat.

George and the man with the yellow hat.






Captain Drools loved to watch all of the people walk by. He enjoyed sitting and watching all the excitement going on.






2 comments:

monica said...

LOL!!! I shoulda been a trooper and went, I stink! Shame on me. They are too adorable. She's cracking me up so serious, Miss Worry Wart! Not him though, all smiles and I bet he laughed at anyone who glanced his way.

Anonymous said...

where is the video you promised?