Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Giving Thanks

The last several weeks I have been complaining to God and everyone else that my house is too small. Don't get me wrong. I LOVE my house. I love just about everything about it except we are growing out of it so fast. It feels like we are surrounded by tons of toys and clothes. It seems like they are everywhere. I was sitting in church Sunday when Mike (My pastor) start his sermon about being thankful. It really hit me while he was talking that I am complaining about not having enough space to put all of my stuff. Can you believe that? I have always tried to have a thankful heart and to be content in whatever situation I find myself in. With everything going on in this world I need to be thankful that I have a warm home to sleep in, food to eat, a job to go to that I love, health, wonderful friends, and most impotantly a wonderful family that I get to wake up to every morning and go home to a night. Happy Thanksgiving.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you don't stop blogging (like me!) and I love the new pictures! We sure do miss yall. I'm excited and scared about the 2 year age difference. Mostly I'm scared about AG being so attached to me!

Wendy said...

This picture is priceless!!! I love it! SO much to be thankful for!