Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Sunday!

We always have a very busy, but fun Easter. The morning started off my going to check out what the Easter bunny brought the little ones.

Here is Captain Drools basket.



Here is Miss Boss' basket. Lots of paint of course.They each got a pair of sunglasses. Aren't they super cool!
After checking out what the bunny brought we all got ready to go to church. If you notice I tried to slick down Captain Drools' hair. I like it all crazy better though! I love how high his pants are too. Heehee.

This is a typical family picture. Miss Boss is trying to make a funny face and Captain Drools is trying to escape. This is one of my favorite pictures to because this captures them all so well.
Here is my and Miss Boss. I know, I know, a picture of me. Can you believe it? I finally remember to get one.
I walked outside to leave for church and this is how Miss Boss was standing. She looked so stinkin cute I had to take her picture!
After church we went to my Uncles house and had a very yummy lunch and then had an Easter egg hunt. Captain Drools wasn't really interested in what was going on. He kept trying to eat the candy still in the wrapper. I had to throw a few pieces away because they were a slimy mess.
She took egg hunting serious.
Taking a break and having some juice!
Miss Boss was in heaven since there was a swing........
and a sandbox!

0 comments: