Monday, April 13, 2009

A really fun week!!!!

So this post is long. I guess that is what happens when so much happens and I don't blog. Well, last week was Spring Break so we had a whole week off. This is one of the many reasons I am so happy I am a teacher and I married one. We get to spend lots of holidays together and the whole summer. Moving on.......This week we didn't go anywhere or really do anything special. We just enjoyed being together. Here are a few of my pictures from the week.

I woke up one morning to this. I love that they are getting old enough to really enjoy one another. They love playing together now.

Captain Drools has a new skill. He is able to get out of everything. When Miss Boss was little I always wondered if people really used straps on highchairs or shopping carts at the store. Now I know why.

My best friend was in town and we meet at the park for a play date.
Miss Boss stayed in the swing the whole 2.5 hours we were at the park. She is a woman obsessed.


Captain Drools was wiped out from a fun day at the park. He feel asleep in the car.The rest of the week Miss Boss painted. She LOVES to paint. She will paint for hours. Everything she sees she wants to paint. A tree, a flower, people. She is very creative.




These are just from one day. I have stacks and stacks of her paintings and being the pack rat I am, I can't throw them away. As you can tell she loves to paint with the color black! I think it is her favorite color. When I bought her a new carseat I let her chose a pink one with flowers or a black one. She chose black. That's my girl!!!!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

How fun! I am so jealous you are both teachers - no fair! Sometime I would love to ask you how the pre-school income is - would love to do this one day and be home more.
The black color thing is so funny!! And those paintings are good - you should frame a few just to show you how she changes what she paints later - she sounds very creative! I love the picture of them together in the chair - THAT is why MK must have a sibling :-)

-Kirk (The Greatest) said...

Black is not a color, black absorbs all other colors of the spectrum. Seriously, look it up. I just recently found that out myself.

Looks like you guys had a big time though.