Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Another Year Down

It might be kind of strange that I said another year, but at our house we count the year from August-May. Since me and the hubby are both teachers. It has been a fantastic school year. Miss Boss has graduated and she is going on to kindergarten next year and I am in total shock. I have had her with me for the last 2 years. I have been able to walk to her classroom and peek in and now I am not going to be able to do that anymore. She was 6 months old when I started working there too. I LOVE the way our school does preschool graduation. They all make a shirt with everyone in their classes handprint on them. They say a little Bible verse and a prayer. Then they sing 4 of the sweetest little songs.


Here she is on the stage getting ready to sing. She had the SWEETEST teacher this year. Miss Boss is getting her diploma. Two days after graduation we had her dance recital. She is just too beautiful. Her eyelashes are killer and make me soooooo jealous. She is going to LOVE those one day.
She is already a beautiful dancer and she takes it serious just like she takes everything else she tries to do. She is my little perfectionist.


























1 comments:

Unknown said...

Aimee, you have gorgeous kids!!! I love the pictures!
Kelly