Sunday, September 21, 2008

A Long Day!

On Sundays Miss Boss doesn't always get a nap because we are spending time with family and just enjoying be around one another. Today I feed Miss Boss dinner and told her when she was done she could have some ice cream. I went into the living room to play with Captain Drools for a minute. It became very quiet and I decided to stand up so I could see what Miss Boss was doing. That poor sweet baby girl was asleep at the table. How very precious. I am just so very much in love with this girl!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor baby! Now precious is she!
Mimi

cathy said...

That is so sweet!

Wendy said...

HOW CUTE!! She has grown up so fast - so tall and thin and cute!

Anonymous said...

Put down the books and update your blog, please.

Beth Goff said...

That is SO cute!!! Karoline is way overtied on Sundays too!