Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Captain Drools is 9 months old!


On Monday my sweet baby turned 9 months old. He is growing up way to fast for me. I took him to the doctor today for his 9 month checkup and he is 30 inches long and 22.5 pounds. What a big boy. The last couple of weeks though I have noticed he is starting to get into this mama stage. Miss Boss was never much of a mama's girl until recently so this is all new for me. I went out the dinner with my friend Stephanie on Tuesday and when I got home Jason was rocking Captain Drools. I walked by to go to the bathroom and he saw me and he lost it. He was crying like his heart was broken because I didn't get him. This is all new to me. Miss Boss never wanted to be held. She want to be put down. She didn't like to be rocked. She wanted me to just lay her in the bed. If I lay Captain Drools in his bed he screams and screams. It is so weird to me how very different they are, but I love them just the same.

3 comments:

cathy said...

Somthing about them boys. Walker was the same way...and still is. I love it though. He can be my little boy forever!

Anonymous said...

want to give him kisses!

Beth Goff said...

He is precious and I just love the picture on the top of your blog... so cute! Happy Holidays!