Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Captain Drools turns 11 months old!

I cannot believe that my sweet baby boy is one month away from being a year old. He is growing up way to fast. I wish I could slow it down. He weighs 26 lbs. He is a huge little baby. He is standing up and will only walk around if he is holding onto something. He has 9 teeth and he is trying to get about 3 more at the moment. His favorite past time is eating. This boy is going to eat me out of house and home. Yesterday for lunch he ate a 1.5 grilled cheese sandwichs and about 10 cheetos and cup of milk and about 5 crackers and he continued to scream for more to eat. I am hoping this is some sort of growth spurt, but I doubt it since it has been going on for about a month. Luckily he is completely on table food and I don't have to buy him anything extra. I have also started him on whole milk. I am trying to take away his bottle, but his daddy and Mimi are having a hard time because they both enjoy feeding it to him.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

YEAH!!! You are back on here!! I missed reading your stuff! Tanner is so cute!! I love that he is a big boy - more to love!!

Laura Ripley said...

He is so sweet. I can't believe how heavy he is. Tell Jason he has a future Georgia linebacker on his hands.God has blessed you with two beautiful children.

Anonymous said...

Hi Amiee! Blair Harrell Linn-i graduated with Mark?!? (and live in Darby's Crossing too)Your kidos are so very cute!!!!! I cant believe Tanner is 11 mon...my son is only a few days behind Tanner. Well, i told Trish I wanted to say hi so HI :) Have a great day!

~Blair
blairlinn@bellsouth.net