Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The Three Best Years of My Life!

I can not believe that today I have a three year old. She has forever changed my life. I love absolutely everything about her and I love spending all my time with her. When she is not here I miss her like crazy. I have loved watching her grow up and there are so many things that I wish for her future. My favorite thing about being her mom is watching her discover and do new things. It is truly amazing to watch how excited she gets about parades and fireworks (2 of her favorite things). I love listening to her sweet little voice. She is the light of my life and I am truly totally and completely in love with this little girl.

This is Miss Boss at the hospital. She is 2 days old!

This is one of her 6 week portraits.

Her first smile for the camera. We are on the beach.

We are visiting some friends and she is loving on her "favorite blanket". Miss Boss taking a bath in the kitchen sink.

Miss Boss's First Halloween! Her First Christmas!

Her First Birthday......She LOVED the cake. Easter 2007
This outfit was mine when I was a little girl.
We are playing dress up!
Miss Boss at ballet.
She is three Years Old!
Happy Birthday sweet girl!

4 comments:

Laura Ripley said...

Happy birthday Miss Boss!!! I can not believe the girls are three. It seems like just yesterday the were newborns. She is so beautiful and sweet. What fun it will be to watch the girls grow up together.

Wendy said...

Oh girl...I am crying!! I know this is EXACTLY how I will feel when Macy Kate is 3! Amazinghow fast it goes! Look at how much she has changed!!I love that I took two of those pictures!HA!! She is just so precious!

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Layla!

monica said...

Yikes, made me cry too and that's after I made my own video of pics days ago. :)