Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Miss Boss's New Love

Miss Boss loves getting a hold of my camera. These are some pictures that she took on our trip to Savannah (except the last one....she took that one at home).



I love this picture of Captain Drools and Pappy.
She took this picture of me and The Spit up King.(He looks thrilled to be with me, doesn't he?)
We were playing Rockband this week and Miss Boss took this picture of her CRAZY daddy. Doesm't he look ridiculous? I think that is why I married him.

3 comments:

cathy said...

Love all the pics. I was wondering where you had been. I missed reading up on you guys! You are looking great...are you working out?

Wendy said...

I love her angle on the picture of your Dad - she is getting good at this!!

monica said...

She likes taking pictures, but not being IN pictures. I think she gets that from her Aunt Monica!! :)