Saturday, September 20, 2008

6 Month Checkup


If you know me at all you know that I lose EVERYTHING. Sometimes I feel that if my head was not attached to my body I would misplace it. I lost the piece you need to upload your pictures to the computer. Thankfully I found it today.


On Thursday (of last week) I took Captain Drools to the doctor for his 6 month checkup. I was guessing he weighed around 20 pounds and I was right. He is 20 lbs. 8ozs. and 26 inches long. He is in the 90th percentile for weight and the 50th for height. So, he is short and fat. Got to love that. In comparision to Miss Boss he is smaller. She was in the 100 percentile in height and weight. She only weighs 7 pounds more than Captain Drools now. She is has gained one pound since her first birthday which was over a year and a half ago.

3 comments:

monica said...

It's 'cause she's on go all the time!! :) Makes me just want squish his cheeks and legs..... :) Gotta love those rolls.

SBreemes said...

I love chunky babies - just more to squish and love on! Tanner is just precious!

Wendy said...

OH HOW CUTE!! I love fat babies! He has grown so much!! He is just adorable!