Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Just plain tired!

Since I have gone back to work Tanner has decided he doesn't want to take an afternoon nap. I think he misses me in the morning and doesn't want to give up time with me (that is what I like to think). Today we did our normal routine of me trying to make him go to sleep and him fussing because he doesn't. So he was sitting next to me on the sofa playing while I was trying to unwind from work. I look over at him and this is what I saw..... this poor baby fell asleep sitting straight up on the sofa. How pitiful!

Update: Jason saw this picture and claims Tanner takes after his Pappy who falls asleep everywhere!

5 comments:

monica said...

I'm still laughing.......

Summer Pendley said...

Ohhhh...Aimee...I love it.
You're probably right...he is trying to get used to this new schedule with you working, and I'm sure he DOES miss you lots!

That picture is SOOO cute. :)

Anonymous said...

or he takes after his Gruncle Dave!

SBreemes said...

Typical male...they can fall asleep anywhere, even sitting up! Tanner is just precious!

Anonymous said...

He and his cousin Trey have that in common... Trey has not been wanting to nap during the day... unless he's at your mom's house.
I like to think it is because he doesn't want to miss spending time with me too : )