Monday, September 1, 2008

Captain Drools turns 6 months old!









That is right 6 months old. I am still in shock today. I remember when I found out I was pregnant with him I was so very worried that I wouldn't love or even like him as much as Layla. I talked to a couple of people and found out it is a pretty common feeling. Looking back I can't believe I ever thought that. I am so in love with this little baby. But how could you not be. He has the sweetest little spirit and he is always so unbelievably happy. I can't look at him when I feed him without him taking a break to just smile and coo. He is finally starting to babble his "dadadadada". I love it. I can't imagine my life without him. Happy Half Birthday sweet baby boy!
Tanner posing with his very very silly daddy.

7 comments:

monica said...

He laughs himself silly. That boy, that boy. And I wonder how we'll be able love our own as much as we love those two!!!! You have no idea how much we love them both and the way they warm our hearts!!!! I think Layla is Andy's hero~ ;)

Anonymous said...

What an angel. Makes me miss him!!
Mimi

Summer Pendley said...

Aimee...LOVE the new pics! Time sure does fly...Sailer just turned 5 months old, and I wonder "Where has the time gone?" Of course, I'm excited too to experience new things with her and to see how'll she'll change and grow.

We love little Tanner...but, I don't know what's going on with that hubby of yours. He kinda reminds me of my own hubby in a weird way...ha! They're like 2 peas in a pod, those two! Tanner may be destined to be as wild and crazy as his daddy! But...that's ok...we love him!

Wendy said...

He is just so cute Aimee! He has a TOTALLY different look than Layla did - or is it just me? His little round face is so adorable!! Man, time flies - I remember standing in my kitchen getting the text saying he was born not long ago!

Summer Pendley said...

Hey Aimee...Darlene got the tummytime toy at Costco of all places! She has found some other really fun stuff there before too....it was funny watching Sailer lay on it. It's funny having a girl..Noah was so much more active! :) She just wants to be held and be fed! Ha!~

Anonymous said...

I love to hear his laugh! I love that little guy so much!

Anonymous said...

I love his laugh! I can't believe he is already 6 months old!!