Saturday, July 5, 2008

4th of July Fireworks


Daddy and Tanner waiting for the fireworks.











We bought Layla some cotton candy and she loved it, but then again what little kids does not like cotton candy.


We saw Tanner's friend Hadden there and they checked each other out.

Layla LOVED the fireworks. This is a picture of her watching them. I can't even begin to describe how very much I love watching Layla discover new things and experience them. I didn't even watch the fireworks. I watched her watch the fireworks. She said "wow" and "more" so many times. She told me what color they were. When the fireworks were over she said"bye bye firework". When she went to bed last night she asked me if we could do fireworks again. First, thing this morning she asked the same thing. We had such a wonderful day spending it together. Layla is going to have to wait awhile until she gets to see them again.

0 comments: