Saturday, July 5, 2008

4th of July Parade

The fourth of July is my favorite holiday. We always attend the parade on the square in Marietta. I must say I am a sucker for a parade. It doesn't matter what kind it is I will watch it. After the parade we always go to my parents house and cookout and swim and then we head to the fireworks in Powder Springs.

Layla didn't want a whole lot to do with holding Tanner so I had to take a picture fast.


Layla loved waving the flags. She kept getting everyones, waving them, then giving them back.



Below is a video of Layla and Ruthie when some cloggers went by playing country music. The beginning of the video is really shaky because I could not quit laughing. Layla has some wonderful dancing skills. I think she gets those from her dad.


1 comments:

monica said...

I had no idea there was a parade there, wish we would have known and would have joined ya. We stayed home the entire day.