Friday, July 18, 2008

Tanner and Trey's First Playdate

Today we meet Trisha and Trey at my parents house for lunch. It was the first time we actually got to lay the babies down next to each other and check them out side by side. Tanner wasn't to interested in the meeting and Trey only wanted to suck his paci and sleep so it was quite uneventful, but there is only so much 2 babies can do together. They are awful cute though. I do think they are going to grow up being BEST friends.



We made Layla lay down with them as well, but she wasn't to happy about it. She has been really good about Trey. At home she has talked about him several times and she has even asked me to draw pictures of him. (of course my pictures are of stick people). Today she kissed him and was very happy to see him. I was very scared she was going to be upset about another baby, but I think she has realized that it is just one more person she will get to boss around. I am sure when Tanner and Trey get older they are going to do everything she says. She can be quite convincing!
I can't wait to watch them all grow up together.

1 comments:

Beth Goff said...

HEY!! I found your blog through Summer's! It's SO cute!! Tanner and Trey are so cute. I can't believe Luke is married and Mark has a little boy!! Crazy... I see your pics on Facebook but I love to read what you write about them! God bless!
Beth (Perkins)