Wednesday, July 9, 2008

He has arrived

My nephew was born yesterday, July 8th at 8:49pm. He weighted 7lbs and 12.8oz and he was 20.5 inches long. He is so sweet. I didn't get to see him for a long time. Trisha had to have a c-section and they were in recovery for what seemed like forever. I am going back tonight to the hospital to see him so I will post more pictures as soon as I get a chance.


My mom is a nurse at the hospital where Trey was born so she sent her camera into the O.R. with one of the nurses since we didn't know when we were going to see him. Here is a picture of everyone crowded around the camera trying to see a glimpse of that sweet baby.
This is my Ruthie, Luke and Naomi waiting in the room for Trey.
Here the proud parents are about to make it into the room to see everyone.


2 comments:

Summer Pendley said...

Congrats Aimee!

I bet your parents don't know what to do with themselves with all of these babies being born! Christmas should be extra fun this year for you guys with all of the new additions! :)

Hope you're doing well! :)

monica said...

Yay! Your Dad kept us posted, then I called him again this morning to check on everyone. I tried to get you and couldn't. I looked at pics this afternoon on everyone's sites. I "borrowed" a few. :) We are going to wait and go tomorrow night. Can't wait to meet him!!!