Sunday, July 13, 2008

My Baby Brother got Married

I can't believe that my baby brother got married. I have always loved Naomi since I meet her. She is perfect for Luke. There wedding was beautiful and I was so happy to be a part of it. This is me and Ruthie in the bridesroom about to get ready.



Doesn't Luke look so very handsome in his tuxedo.





Here is Luke and Naomi at the reception with Layla.




Layla was a flower girl in the wedding. I can't begin to tell you how very much that stressed me out. Since she is only 2.5 it is hard to tell if she was going to walk down the aisle or if she was going to scream and cry when she saw all of the people. Layla and I talked and talked all about being a flower girl and that she was going to drop flowers. She practiced at the rehearsal and did great. (A little side note..... many of you might not know that my daughter is a lot OCD). At the rehearsal the first time she was throwing flowers she was spacing them out perfectly and then a lot fell out of her basket so she had to stop pick up the extra and continue on. It was so very funny. With all of the talking and practicing when the time came Jason went to put Layla down on the floor so she could be the flower girl and she had the death grip on his leg. So, Layla and Daddy were flower girls together. Jason held Layla and she dropped flowers. I thought it actually ended up being so very cute. Not to many grown men get to be flower girls.


Tanner got passed around during the entire reception so he got so tired and decided to sleep the last part. I found him a tuxedo to wear to the wedding and he looked so cute.




Here are my parents at the reception.



This is a picture of Luke and Naomi leaving the wedding. I stole the picture off my Aunt Monica's blog. Don't they look so incredibly happy. I love you guys! I can't wait till you get back so we can go out again and talk about everything!




0 comments: