Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Stone Mountain Laser Show





Have you been to the laser show this year? Well, if you haven't they have finally changed it. It is the 25th anniversary show and it actually was very entertaining. However, it was not as entertaining as Layla. This summer has been the best summer. Layla is finally at an age where she is learning so many things. It brings me so much joy to see such excitement in her face when she sees some thing for the first time. Last night she LOVED watching the show and every couple of minutes she had to look around and make sure they were also watching. She was so worried that Luke was missing the show he had to move where he was sitting and some sit next to her. She kept turning around and yelling..... "Luke, Luke, WOW. Luke..Wow" She says Wow alot these days. This morning she woke up and said "Laser show tonight". We are leaving for the beach next week. I can't wait to see what she does when she sees the ocean.



































3 comments:

monica said...

You've gone edit happy. Those are cute. Cute fonts too.

And for the record... she's also amazed with "WOW... Big Pretzels"

And...Aunt Monccc cca (though I think we're narrowing it down in syllables lately) is so excited about being at the ocean with Layla and her discoveries too!!

Anonymous said...

I hate we missed it... and I am glad they finally changed it! This is the time when I wish Trey was already older.
In response to your husband's comments... I can safely say if Mark changes EVERY diaper for the next two months... he can get a PS3 : )

cathy said...

Looks like your family have a great time together. It is great that ya'll spend a lot of time together.
I also love what you do to the pics...cool. You have to tell me how you do that.