Saturday, December 13, 2008

Breakfast with Santa


I love working at a preschool. When my class does fun things I get to bring my kids along to join in the fun. On Thursday, my class at school had breakfast with Santa. Miss Boss was very excited about seeing Santa. Captain Drools still has no idea what what is going on. We had gone to see Santa at the mall earlier in the week and she was to shy to talk to him. (I know it is really hard to imagine that Jason and I had a shy child.) I had to tell Santa at the mall what she wanted....a bike and a babydoll Miss Boss can feed....while she shook her head in agreement. On the way to breakfast with Santa I was asking Miss Boss if she was excited to see Santa again and she told me "I gonna talk to him." Poor girl didn't. She froze. It reminds me of the movie "A Christmas Story" where all the little boy wants is a red ryder bb gun. He goes and sees Santa and just stares at him and shakes his head yes when Santa asks him if he wants a football. That is exactly how Miss Boss is with Santa. After seeing Santa she did really enjoy eating a bunch of donuts. Yum. Yum.



2 comments:

misty said...

Aimee they are both so beautiful! It was bittersweet for me to see all the little ones meeting Santa. My own three are way over that tradition. Only Devlin still believes and sometimes I question how truthful he's being about that.

monica said...

I hate that we had it on different days. Love the donut picture, a big smile there for sure!