Monday, December 29, 2008

Making Christmas Cookies

Every Friday the girls in my family get together. We normally go shopping and out to lunch. We decided since it was close to Christmas we would turn our normal Friday meeting into a Christmas cookie party. Miss Boss really loves making anything. She is always saying to me "Let's make something Mommy." We had so much fun we decided to make a new family tradition.

Captain Drools and The Spit Up King (my brother's son) don't really enjoy making cookies so they decided to play with Pappy instead.

Here is a little video of Captain Drools beating up on The Spit Up King. They truely love each other and I am so excited to watch them grow up together. They are only 4 month apart. Sorry the camera work is quite shaky.

1 comments:

Wendy said...

Oh my gosh - how cute! Trey is as bald as Macy Kate! HA!