Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas Part 2

We were sad this year that Jason's mom and stepdad where not able to come stay for Christmas. On Thanksgiving they brought all of the presents down and put them under our tree. We had been looking at them for quite sometime and Miss Boss couldn't stand having all these presents that she couldn't open so on Tuesday night we said she could open one and one led to another and before we knew it we had opened everything.

Miss Boss and Captain Drools playing with Daddy.


On Christmas Eve we went to my cousins house where we spent time with my mom's side of the family. I have been spending Christmas Eve with my mom's family my whole life. I love seeing everyone. We normally eat alot of food, play games, and exchange presents. It is so nice to visit with my cousins and aunts and uncles. I wish I got to see them more often. After we left my cousins house we headed over to my parents house to exchange presents with my parents and siblings. As you can see in the picture below there were sooooo many presents. Miss Boss loved it and had a very hard time containing herself.


We have tried for quite sometime to get a good picture of all three of them....Captain Drools, Miss Boss and The Spit Up King......but I have all but given up because they never cooperate. Captain Drools kept escaping so Miss Boss had to hold onto him very tightly. She takes her job very serious.
For part of my parents Christmas present we all got together and got my Auntie Monica to take our picture. She did a great job and my mom even cried at the picture. It is the only one we have of all of us together when we are actually trying to look nice. We normally make faces in her pictures and pose very weird just to drive her crazy....well, I don't, but there are other in my family , who will remain nameless that do this in every picture.....So it was a really nice suprise for mom and dad.







































1 comments:

Wendy said...

Great picture of the family! You look great Aimee - have you lost more weight?