Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Part 1.

On Sunday the 21st, I asked my neices to come and spend the night. I love having them over and Miss Boss does too. They all play together so well. This was Miss Boss's first slumber party and she was SO EXCITED. We started the night out making homemade pizzas. After they ate dinner and played for a while I gave them a choice to sleep in Layla's bed or make a pallet on the floor in the living room. (I already knew what they were going to pick.) We watched Elf and Polar Express and ate popcorn. The girls fell asleep before the end of the second movie. The next morning I made muffins (and pancakes for Jason). Courtney had to go to cheerleading so we took Miss Boss and Maggie to one of those jumpy places and McDonald's. Miss Boss had a wonderful time and has asked me many time in the last week to "do it again".



On Monday night we got together with my dad's side of the family and exchanged presents. We decided to only buy for the kids in the family. I really enjoyed buying for my aunt who is expecting in June after many years of trying. I am so excited about that, but that is a different blog for a different day. For some reason I only took pictures of my children and no one else. Sorry guys. Here is a picture of Miss Boss opening a present from Auntie Monica and Uncle Andy. She was all about the presents this year.
Here is my sweet little boy playing with a bath toy while his Mimi holds him.

This the only picture I got of me and the kids during all of Christmas. I really need to be better about taking pictures of myself. Jason doesn't know how to work a camera so I never get in any of the shots.


Miss Boss got a UGA outfit from Aunt Monica and we tried it on the next day. (Which was very hard for me since I am a Tech Fan). She also made this adorable scarf.
Also........when you tell Miss Boss to smile for the camera this is what you get. She is so goofy.







4 comments:

misty said...

Oooooo, I LOVE the Georgia outfit! Just remember to share the love with Monica when you see those adorable yellow jacket sleepers for babies!

Hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas!

monica said...

And Auntie Monica was so shocked and excited to open presents for NEW Baby Tanner. :) They are still spread out on the rocking chair. It's killing me to try NOT to shop this week, it's such a great week for shopping!! One week from today tough, we'll know BOY or GIRL!! :)

I look forward to spend the night parties with cousins too, in a huge way!! I sat yesterday trying to figure out ages... "ok, when our baby (babies) are 3 or 4.... Layla will be....Tanner will be and Trey will be...." :)

cathy said...

LOVE the Georgia outfit! She looks great in red. Stick with Georgia!!

Wendy said...

How cute!!!! You should get him to take more photos with you in them - you'll love that later in life. I love that scarf!