Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Annika Sorenstam




I really don't know that much about golf. I have been to the driving range a couple times in my life and I have played putt putt a few times. When we were on vacation we thought it would be fun to take Layla to play putt putt...little did we know that she would become obsessed. We have been home a little over a week and we have gone to play putt putt already and gotten her some plastic clubs. She plays with them every day. Both times we have taken her to play she has cried when we have left. Her form is not even close to being right and she cheats from time to time but she is actually a pretty good putt putt player. She scored a 4 on several holes (that is without cheating). I think if we had kept her score she would have beat me.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mimi says "the next Tiger" but much cuter!!!

monica said...

I agree with Mimi!!

I can't wait to show the video to Andy, he will be so proud. I have visions of lots of cousins (our little one included) having spend the night parties at Aunt Monica & Uncle Andy's and we take 'em all to eat pizza & play putt putt!!!!!! :) :) :) (Made me teary to say that, I'm just sayin')

Anonymous said...

Thanks girl! I really enjoyed getting to see you and your family! Both of your little ones are WAY TOO CUTE!!