Saturday, August 9, 2008

Is she ever going to wear panties?

My goal for this summer was to get Layla potty trained. I guess I am about halfway there and I only have one week left before I have to go back to work. Layla doesn't have any accidents while we are at home, but there is one problem...... She must be naked to go to the bathroom. If I put pullup on her or panties on her she will pee in them. If she is naked she will go to the bathroom by herself and everything. She doesn't have one accident. So, we spend all of are time at home naked. Hopefully we will be able to move on to clothes soon!

6 comments:

Summer Pendley said...

Aimee...that is hilarious! I think if you let her pee in her panties enough, she'll get tired of being wet....:) That's what worked with Noah.

Either way, it's going to happen on HER timing, so just take everything in stride...:)

monica said...

Let us mention here it's the Bible she's reading. That is so priceless. She's so funny! Will she have to be naked forever? That is the key question huh? LOL......

Shannon said...

Aimee - i am having the exact same issue with carter. let me know what finally works with Layla!

Aaron and Lyndsey said...

That's the only way I trained Chloe. I just put a dress on her so she won't totally be naked. We rarely left the house those days. Don't worry it will happen soon!

Anonymous said...

I still have to be naked, kind of hard to do at work, but I manage.

Anonymous said...

She takes after her Mom. She was hard to train,too!