Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Mommy I have a hat I need to cook!

So, I found this hat and apron on the dollar aisle at Target (which is my FAVORITE place to look for toys and things for Layla). I came home and gave her the hat and apron. She insisted on wearing it at that moment and told me we had to cook. So I had to find something to make. We made a corn dip which my friend Wendy makes. It is super yummy. Anyways....Here is Layla in her cute little apron and hat. (And yes she is naked remember that whole potty training thing).
This is Layla crying after I told her it was time to put the food in the oven. She hates that part. She just likes to stir. Poor baby! Isn't this pitiful.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

OM Goodness! That is so precious!

Summer Pendley said...

Thanks little Layla...I needed a laugh. Noah also likes to stir, and he couldn't care less what goes on after that, as long as he gets to eat whatever it is..:)

Hope the potty-training thing is going well...hehe!

Still no underwear?

Aaron and Lyndsey said...

You know we have discovered that Ryder loves to be commando, all the time. And yea, my kids love to stir, too.

Anonymous said...

TOO FUNNY!! Did she like my dip??

monica said...

Hilarious!!!!! Love love love love that girl!!!!

Scott and Katie said...

Aimee,

I found your blog through Katie Torrance's blog. Your kids are so cute.

Katie (Maynard) Raftelis

Anonymous said...

I can't get enough, HA! Do you think she will go to preschool naked?

monica said...

Ruthie-
NO SHE WILL NOT!! Not if she's in Aunt M's room!

:)